Wednesday, June 1, 2011

toilet..

so ive got the dreaded d.. and let me tell you it sucks.. majorly..

around 10 last night i got a horrible cramp in my stomach and my first thought was im going to puke.. which i would have preferred..

so i go to the bath room and not much happens.. haha this is gross and then a half hour later i go back and my world is over.. ill spare the details..

all i want right now is a regular toilet and a regular bathroom.. last night i wanted to camp out so bad cuz i literally got up like 6 or 7 times to go use the bathroom.. it was horrible.. and then the last time i went to the bathroom i got really sick feeling and i knew i was gunna puke.. last night just was not fun..

but at least my body is pretty much empty of stuff.. which is nice.. even though ive been drinking all the water, which i need to be doing but.. sometimes i wish i could just curl up and sleep this out.. this is just not fun.. i texted my sister and said this was one of those times i would kill to be home.. and her response was that i could get the d at home too.. which is true.. but i would be a lot more comfortable there than here..

anddd of course found out that our portfolio activities are due on friday and i still need to look some stuff up online to finish a few answers.. looks like im going to be scrapping through to the end on this one :( im hoping im all set and fine by wednesday so i can use the internet.. i dont think i could take more than another day of this.. im already really hungry and we really dont have anything that i can eat here..

guess i had to go through this eventually.. and let me tell you.. this is enough to last me the next two years..

asssss always, love you all :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Allyson

    I enjoyed reading your blog. I like your sayings, they made me laugh. I think of you often. I hope you're having fun teaching the children. I read about your experience with the toilet - it's wayyyyy different then we experience (the outhouse - it's way better).
    Looking forward to hearing from you, you can email either your mom or juliann@petrucci.us (a friend with a computer).

    Katie Miller (Your Old Babysitter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, this blog made me feel sick!If it makes you feel better, I puked on Tuesday, but that was for different reasons...haha.I hope that you were able to get everything done in time, and that you're feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete