Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Swearing in

its kind of funny.. today i turned on my computer and my background on my desktop was a picture my sister drew of home.. its just weird how perfect that is when im feeling pretty down..

it finally the day to swear in and im really just a bundle of nerves.. my life is about the change dramatically again for like the 90th time this year.. and now its just all coming to a head.. very soon its just going to be in a village and the closest peson to me is going to be a half hour away.. which i guess isnt that far but when im feeling down and alone it is just miles and miles away..

the next few weeks should be interesting and im hoping that i can adjust fast.. i really dont want to leave this country and this experience.. but im scared.. sometimes i just feel like im too young to be doing this that im not really prepared for this whole thing but at other times i know i can do this.. its just a whole bundle of stuff that is just driving me crazy..

i guess the only thing that will help is if my host family is just as awesome as the one i am leaving.. i hope i can really get to know them within the next few weeks and that the community im going to is welcoming..

well heres to taking the next step eh? wish me luck and send me love..

love you all :)

1 comment: