Tuesday, June 21, 2011

sooo much time on my hands

so today was nice.. i feel like the day should be over right now but its only 1.. Found the warnet today when i was on a walk with my bapak.. man he is awesome.. i really like this family.. it is a little quiet here but my parents are pretty cool people.. but anyways.. i went for my morning walk today and right after i started my bapak told me to come with him and we went to see the river thats right at the end of the village.. it was a pretty nice walk.. we were walking for like well over an hour and it was ncie trying to understand what he was saying to me.. he knows a lot of people.. i feel like it would be hard to know that many people.. i got to see the pasar and we even walked through a sugar cane field.. pretty neat and its only like 5 minutes away from my house.. and the head of the village lives over there too so of course we stopped by and met his wife and son.. it was a good day.. and now im home.. with nothing to do.. went through a lot of sources for class and wrote down ideas.. god i wish school was next week not three weeks from now.. i want to go out but again no one is home and im not sure i can really leave without telling anyone.. maybe later ill be able to go to the warnet.. if not today then tomorrow im totally going.. i cant hold off.. its almost been a week.. i need to get back to the real world.. hah so if anyone is still reading this sorry im boring.. my life is boring right now.. yayyyy for the next few weeks.. 

love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment