Wednesday, June 1, 2011

ramblings..

so i was a busy bee today..

i got most of my stuff done with the portfolio.. have to really only do like two more things and finish some others but im glad i have that all off to the side now.. i really feel like i completed something so today wasnt a complete waste..

i feel like sundays take forever.. i wake up at six.. do all my morning activities and its only like 630.. wash my clothes.. which i thought took longer than it did.. by 710 im done and not quite sure what to do.. so i did the portfolio stuff.. typed it all up.. made it look pretty and by the time i got bored with that it was only like 1030.. too early to eat lunch and take a nap.. so i dawdled in my room for a bit looking over something and finally it was 11 so i ate and then took a nap..

arent you glad your wasting your time reading this right now? my life is so facinating..

anyways after the nap did some reading took a mandi ate dinner and now here i am.. writing this lovely entry.. its almost 6 so i can head off to bed soon..

for some reason my room is really warm and im really kinda upset that i forgot to get a fan while i was out yesterday.. would be nice and perfect if i had.. i shoulda brought my fan from home but not sure where i woulda fit it.. even though i was under weight wise my bags were full.. i am not looking forward to packing all my shit up in the next two weeks..

which brings me to why i really started typing this..

i cannot wrap my head around the fact that pre-training is almost over.. its been almost two months and sometimes i have to say to myself am i really doing this or has it been a dream? im just amazed at how fast the last few weeks have gone.. i know it seemed at the time like time was going really slow but its really piled on so fast.. i was having a hard time remembering the last time i saw anyone.. and then i realized its been a longgg time.. what is it going to feel like in two years? id hate to waste the money to come back to the US  but i may want to in a year.. ahh!

so my sister called today sobbing and i thought someone died.. luckily it was only the car.. i completely forgot she was home and when i picked up my phone was like oh great.. whose calling..

but it was good to talk to her.. i feel bad not being there right now.. she was always there for me when i needed someone to talk to.. and now im half the world away, thirteen hours off and her cell cant call mine.. such is life.. this must be pay back for all the times she didnt answer when i really needed her to :)

ahhhhh.. two weeks.. i really just hope i can make it through this week.. im not looking forward to wednesday or friday.. i wish i could just fast foreward through them both.. but thats not really a possibility.. :(

well this has just turned into rambling so im gunna leave it at that.. im starting to get bored with myself..

love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment