Saturday, April 9, 2011

Before the Big Move

So tomorrow i will be moving into my first indonesian homestay.. I am a little nervous but i am so excited to finally join in on the culture and learn some more things.. tomorrow should be an interesting day.. hopefully it doesnt end with my family and i starring at each other because we cant understand one another..

today was good.. i got pretty tired around 12 and i could feel my face expression and i knew that i must look bored.. I talked to one of the staff afterward, around lunch time and we must have been thinking that.. i told her its just how i look when im tired and i still found everything interesting.. i think jet lag keeps popping up at different times for me.. not regularly.. its weird but it was nice talking to her and she told me i could come to here whenever i was feeling a little down and unsure about myself..  hopefully nothing really arises the next week that makes me think about going home.. good thoughts :)

well tonight we are going to a dinner at the PC headquarters in Surabaya to meet the volunteers that have been here for a little over a year now.. that should be fun and really informative..

tomorrow we leave at around 9 in the morning and after that im not really sure what my internet situation will be like so ill probably be MIA from everything for awhile..

well im tired and i kinda wanna take a nap before i leave soooo


love you all :)

1 comment:

  1. Sending bunches of love and hugs. . . remember . . one day at a time!! Sharing the same sky and sending you strength and relief from jet lag. :)

    ReplyDelete