Wednesday, April 11, 2012

year follow-up

so the last few weeks have been a tumultuous time for me.. I discovered something at my site that really made me mad, upset, frustrated and sad.. For awhile I was sure I would be going home. I felt betrayed and unable to really express my feelings.. Then I went to Surabaya and was able to talk to all of my fellow volunteers and talk about what happened and how that was making me feel and I got an amazing show of support.

I've decided to stay, at least until June, and see if I can regain the momentum that I was feeling a few weeks ago. I am sure down the road I will be able to discuss more about what happened but the issue has still yet to be resolved. I am going to be moving host families. This will be my third time (joy!)

so thanks for sticking around when I never post.. Just know I have had a lot going on.. I appreciate all the thoughts and comments and everything else. I would not have been able to make it through the past year without it all!

so heres to the next two months and maybe the next year!

and yayyyyyy for all the newbies! you are all awesome and I have faith! the first week is almost over!

Have a good day!

LOVE YOU ALL! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment