Monday, February 27, 2012

take a little time

So for those of you who don't know, I went to Chardon High School in Chardon, Ohio. Yesterday (my time) Chardon made national and international news and not for something wonderful. Its really hard going online and checking a world news site and seeing your hometown front and center. It hurts even more that I went to that school. Yesterday morning, a student went to school and shot 5 of his classmates in the cafeteria. I can only imagine the grief that all are feeling now who were there. I feel for them. Its been 5 years since I was in high school yet I cried when I heard the news. I can remember walking those halls, sitting in the cafeteria with friends and just being a kid.. And now.. nothing will be the same.

So please keep Chardon in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment