Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I know I suck..

So its really hard to tell if anyone is really keeping up with this anymore.. I know I've really been slacking in the updating department.. Life hasnt really been boring but its been a little slow..

Having Hannah here has been nice.. I think it only took like 4 days before the bickering started again but hey.. Sisters bicker right? The last few days have just been filled with bike riding and walking.. Which has been really nice.. Two, three days ago we walked along the river from my house all the way to my friends house which isnt really that long of a walk.. a little over a mile and a half but in the heat and considering how much walking people do here it was a mean feat (HA).. Then yesterday we biked out to see Krystal at her site.. She lives about 45-60 minutes away so it was a decent bike ride.. probably a total of 12 miles round trip.. probably give a little more..

The ride there was ok.. we thought we got lost and turned around but it turned out we were on the right rode but Krystal was a little turned around.. so that added to the mileage.. But it was a good ride.. Then last night my friend Erin came and stayed with us for the night.. It was nice to see her at my site.. she got to see a little bit of where I live.. Which isnt too exciting but.. yeah..

Next week should be fun.. I am moving host families.. I am a little worried how thats going to pan out but I cannot wait to be around kids again.. Sometimes its nice being home alone but I am home alone too often and i think occasionally my mental state suffers as does the language.. As soon as everything is in order ill post up some new stuff with photos of the house and fam.. Im going to have two sisters and two brothers and a host of extended family.. it will be awesome..

ALSO! just planned a visit to Ijen Crater.. Honestly just look up the pictures for yourself right now and then check my blog later around January 1st possibly to see what I saw.. And then Bali.. cannot wait to get away and relax.. Also cant wait to wear a tank-top and shorts in public.. I have the most ridiculous farmers tan going on.. Which reminds me.. I am as dark/ darker then some indonesians.. Pretty crazy.. i have come to the realization that I will be getting skin cancer/ I will be wrinkly by the time I am thirty but I am pretty happy about the skin color.. It allows for more blending in haha.. I keep telling everyone I am going to dye my hair black.. which I may do.. wonder if i will be confused as an indonesian? New experiment eh?

well its time to go eat some food.. oh boy..

thanks for anyone who keeps reading.. I know I should post more and next year (Which is like two weeks away) I will totally try to keep up..

LOVE YOU ALL :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey I'm still with ya. I enjoy reading your blogs. So keep going when ya can, and if i miss something I'll check in with your mom lol

    ReplyDelete