Tuesday, November 29, 2011

ima slacker

so I know.. Ive been slacking.. not much has really been going on.. my motherrr told me that even though I may think its boring it may not be.. so..

this weekend I went to Surabaya to take part in a Thanksgiving dinner at the consulate generals house. It was nice.. Got to see everyone and have some Indonesian cooked American food.. which wasnt that bad.. Of course I forgot my camera.. which I was kinda bummed.. so im gunna have to steal them from my friends.. ugh haha

this is going to be lame.. sorry

and finally yesterday i asked one of my students to draw some covers for the workbooks that I want to create to be used next year. He got this big grin on his face.. I can't wait to see what he comes up with.. He may end up being immortalized if they continue to use these books after I leave..

anyways we shall see..

tomorrow in English Club we are going to be learning about thanksgiving and making hand turkeys and some other turkey projects.. should be pretty interesting.. also going to be making a surprise for my sister.. cant wait for her to get here.. only 4.5 more dayssssss! woo

ok well hopefully i didnt lose the 3 people that still read this blog.. promise the next few will come fast and will be interesting :)

love you all :)

1 comment: