Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The circle of life.. and some muffins!

So there has been a very pregnant cat walking around my house for the last few weeks and about a week and a half ago i noticed she was looking less plump.. I was curious as to where she hid the little ones but wasnt able to find them.. Today while making some muffins (yum!) i heard some crying and lo and behold i found the kittens.. the momma cat let me look at them without attacking me.. i cant wait till they get a little older.. i want one! i dont really like cats but they are just so adorable!

thats all :)

love you all!

2 comments:

  1. you can only name one hannah if its a ginger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww they are so cute. bring me back one.. I bet an Indonesian cat is way cooler than a USA cat. :)

    ReplyDelete